Thursday, August 10, 2006

 
Unfortunately I wasn't able to go to Blackpool to play in the Bobby Bourne Memorial Trophy. I woke up very early on the Tuesday before with my Eye completely closed and in alot of pain. I ended up being in Hospital for a couple of days with an Eye Ulcer, which involved having drops put in my eye every half hour, and if I was asleep they woke me up to do it! I thought it was best that I missed that, especially as they allowed me to go to Vegas, as I didn't want to put that in any more jepody than it already was.

Vegas was great, although I'm not rich and I didn't qualify for the Main Event.

August is the month that the PDC take a holiday, and there are now no tournament until September. My PDC tournament diary is as follows.

Friday September 22nd - World Grand Prix Playoffs (Newport Centre, Newport)
Saturday September 23rd - PDPA Players Championship (Newport Centre, Newport)
Sunday September 24th - UK Open Welsh Regional (Newport Centre, Newport)
Saturday October 21st - PDPA Players Championship (Citywest Hotel, Dublin)
Sunday October 22nd - UK Open Irish Regional (Citywest Hotel, Dublin)
Saturday November 4th - PDPA Players Championship (Magnum Centre, Irvine)
Sunday November 5th - UK Open Scottish Regional (Magnum Centre, Irvine)
Saturday November 11th - PDPA Players Championship (Golden Tulip Hotel, Lisse, Holland)
Sunday November 12th - PDPA Players Championship (Golden Tulip Hotel, Lisse, Holland)
Saturday December 2nd - World Championship Playoffs (Venue TBA, but probably Hull)

Super League starts again a week on Sunday, and although I have huge reservations I am staying with the same side. We have moved from the Lincoln Imp (woohoo!) to Hartsholme Club, and are now called Lincoln United FC....... hmmm. We go to Staffordshire on Sunday for the Champions Cup Regional Playoff (as we won the Lincolnshire Super League last season and go to represent them in the Champions Cup finals). No Yorkshire this year, so we have a real chance of getting through to the final the weekend after.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?