Saturday, June 03, 2006

 

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the Sheppey Classic. It will be the first tournament I've played in since the last UK Open Regional event, and the first time I've played any darts for about a month. I'd had a break from practising, and since I started again last Sunday it hasn't been going too well at all. Until today anyway. This afternoon has been much better, and has given me a bit of extra confidence. If I can take today's form into tomorrow then I'll do ok.

The main aim for tomorrow and next week in Stockport is to get some match practise for the weekends tournaments at Hayling Island in a fortnight. I'll be happy to win a couple of games in both these 2 tournaments, just to get me sharper. Plus with tomorrow having PDC ranking points and prize money, it would be nice to squeak into the last 16 too! It is only a catagory 2 event, which means the likes of Phil Taylor & Raymond van Barneveld won't be there. But last year most of the other top PDC English players were there, so there should still be a decent standard of darts. Andy Belton beat Ronnie Baxter in last year's final. Hopefully the draw will be kind to me, and I'll get through a couple of rounds!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?