Monday, June 12, 2006

 

Stockport Open

Another tournament, another 1st Round exit. At least I played a bit better this time. I won the bull so had the darts, and in the 1st leg missed 3 darts at a double and lost it. I took the 2nd leg against the darts, and after 12 darts in the 3rd needed 11. Unfortunately he had threw well too, and I only got 2 darts at double 4 before he'd finished. In the 4th leg I couldn't buy a treble, and lost the match 3-1.

Gary Anderson beat James Wade in the final.

Hopefully next weekend I can be more consistant. Not having to drive home and being able to have more than a couple of drinks may help! It'll be hard though, as there are no bad players at these PDPA member only events. The draw for the Matchplay qualifiers on Friday night isn't out yet, but should be later today. The draw for the Players Championship tournaments on Saturday & Sunday are, and my draw isn't too bad. So hopefully I'll be able to pick up a bit of cash.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?